2009-02-08

A Story...

After all the doom and gloom of the economy and my situation, and maybe whatever you guys are experiencing out there it reminded me of a story.

At one of the places I used to work we always had a morning production meeting to go over what was being produced that day. Well one such meeting we were going through our usual throws and when it got to me, the plant manager really put it to me. He asked where I was on this or that, what was the status of projects, and reminded me of everything I was behind on. Now you need to know he and I gave each other a hard time quite a bit, it was the nature of things. Earlier in the week I had gotten him and this was his way of returning the favor. Well after that big list, he had me pretty good and he asked, "So what do you have to say for yourself?" and to which I replied slowly, "A-l-w-a-y-s look on the bright side of life" To which all of the various other manager immediately chimed in with the whistle, it was one of the funnier moments in my life...





Enjoy your week!

No comments: