2009-07-15

Where I want the whole bike shop thing to go...

Sometimes people who get their bike repaired by me or stop by to look at parts wonder where I would like to go with this, really I am not sure but every once in a while I get a little bit of a dream going. One of my favorite cycling blogs Copenhagenize visited a place in London that is similar to what I would like to do here in Mission.


Take a look here. Mission is one of the areas in the city that could easily become a more mobile bike community. Everything from restaurants to grocery stores to hardware stores are less than a mile a way from a large residential and rental areas. It just seems like it would be a prime place for something such as this. Maybe I will step forward, don't know yet, it is nice to dream about it.

No comments: