2008-02-07

New Years Resolution Update #1

  1. Buy a house for the misses and me.
  2. Setup a truly easier lifestyle at said home.
  3. Max out Roth IRA for 2007 (til April).
  4. Begin a true side business.
  5. Go on an extended vacation.

Sorry for no posts in awhile, work is pretty busy and at night, I am happy to report that my GF and I have found a home. Our offer has been accepted, and we are in the midst of inspections, evaluations, getting insurance, and sharing info with the lending institutions.

It's pretty hectic, but the payoff is going to be sweet. Me and the GF have been talking about making your own luck, this seems like the first step.

1 comment:

Grant said...

Congrats on the house purchase MJ.

Luck be damned, life is what you make it. Let me know when you have the first house warming party.

Jake will bring the BBQ and I'll bring the cherry kool aide.

-Grant