2008-01-22

Short and Sweet...Stock Market Down...

Stock Market is pretty crazy right now, I have pulled back my cash on PBD, STP, and NSC. I made money on STP and lost on PBD and NSC. STP and PBD, I will probably look to put money back into once the market fall out is complete. Both are green plays. NSC is still a profitable company, I am going to keep a watchful eye on them.

Alternatively I have identified a new crop of stocks that I am going to do research on. Two good ones seem to be Herman Miller (MLHR) and Frontier Oil (FTO). Frontier Oil showed up on a couple of screens that I run and Herman Miller on another.

My method for stock picking is a little odd. I enjoy running screens, reading various magazines, and predict new trends. In each I research the hell out of my findings. So on this blog I will try to write it all out but you will probably see my stock picks come in two posts. The first post will identify my group of stocks that I am researching, and maybe why. The second will show my pick(s), why I picked it, and the price I am willing to pay for it.

No comments: